Registration Procedures for 2018-2019 Academic Year
Students who admitted at our university, are expected to complete their final registration by coming personally to our Başakşehir Campus.
Registrations will be carried out between the dates of September 10th – 14th, 2018, and the hours of 9.00-16.00.
Required Documents for Registration
- Original diploma or interim certificate of graduation for Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- Original transcript of Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- Foreign Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, PTE Academic, YDS, etc.)
- Residence Permit or Student visa
- 4 photographs (Taken in last 6 months)
- A copy of your pass book if you have an account in any Turkish Bank
* Equivalence approval of the universities students got the Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees will be asked from the Turkish Council of Higher Education (YÖK). This approval is a legal requirement for international students to be able to enroll in graduate programs at Turkish universities. Registration will be valid only if the equivalence of the university is approved by YÖK.
- Students have to show up personally for registration. Postal service is not allowed.
- If registration documents are not in Turkish or English, translations of them are required, received from certified translation offices.
- Unstamped or copied documents are not accepted during final registration.
- Registration cannot be completed with missing or falsified documents.
- Legal action is to be taken against those who submit falsified documents.
For questions and inquiries about registration, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com